Welcome back! DLC staff will be hosting daily drop-in hours during the week of January 25-29 for faculty and course teaching assistants to come by for help with getting Spring 2016 digital resources ready for the start of classes.
We are happy to assist with the following:
- Reviewing your current use of digital resources, talking through new ideas you may have
- Overview of Course Hub features and functionality (syllabus upload, linking to E-reserves, reviewing course rosters, creating a Moodle site, linking to other course resources)
- Managing digital content in MIIS Moodle (http://ilearn.miis.edu)
- Importing archived digital content and activities in Moodle from previous term to current term
- Reviewing common Moodle activity types for teaching (Discussion fora, quizzes, etc…)
- Demonstrating digital media integrations (youtube, posting audio to Moodle fora, images)
- General troubleshooting
Drop-in Lab Location & Times
Digital Learning Commons
McGowan Building at 420 Calle Principal or enter through 411 Pacific behind MG 102.
- Monday, January 25 3-5:00pm
- Tuesday, January 26, 9-11:00am
- Wednesday, January 27, 2-4:00pm
- Thursday, January 28, 9-11:00am
- Friday, January 29, 9-11:00am
If these times do not work for you, please e-mail us at email@example.com and we’ll do our best to follow-up with assistance.