After last semester’s pilot, a collaborative proposal for the adoption of Canvas LMS, crafted and submitted by the Curricular Technology Team (a cross-departmental and -institutional advisory group which the DLC is a member of) was completed and posted to the Middlebury Canvas Pilot project website. This proposal was submitted in January for review by senior leadership. For more information on the pilot, click here.
As we look ahead to the potential adoption of the platform, join us on Friday, April 29, 9-10AM for coffee with pilot faculty to debrief on teaching and learning with Canvas:
- Paige Butler, International Education Management
- Gabriel Guillen, Language Studies – Spanish
- Jen Holguin, Center for Advising & Career Services
- Moyara Ruehsen, International Policy & Management
- Thor Sawin, Language Education (TESOL/TFL)
Participation is open to the MIIS community – this is an opportunity for you to join the Canvas conversation and benefit from lessons learned as we look forward.