Use this page to reserve a recording booth or small group work space, or to sign up for a DLC orientation.
Please be patient while the booking system loads. Click here for more detailed instructions on how to use our booking system.
About Our Recording Booths
We have two recording booths equipped with:
- Audacity audio recording and editing software
- Camtasia multimedia screen capture and editing software
- iMovie video editing software
- Internet Access for web conferencing calls and events
- and more…
Our DLC team can help you get started recording podcasts, presentations, Skype calls, and more! Click here for recording booth tips from GA George Payne!
The recording booths are available to book M-F, 9:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Choose Reserve a DLC Space.
- Choose Recording Booth Reservation.
- Select either Red or Blue Recording Booth. Keep in mind that it’s usually easiest to start and finish a project in the same booth.
- This displays a calendar that is specific to the availability of your chosen booth. If you would like to schedule more than 30 minutes, you can book two appointments back-to-back.
- If you would like help using the recording booth, please book a one-on-one consultation with a staff member to go along with your recording booth reservation. In the Details box, please explain as much as you can about the service you’re requesting. This will help us prepare to assist you as much as possible. After booking, you will receive an email confirmation with the details of your appointment.