Use this page to make a one-on-one appointment with a team member in the DLC, to reserve a recording booth or small group work space, or to sign up for a DLC orientation.
Please be patient while the booking system loads. Click here for more detailed instructions on how to use our booking system.
The DLC has three locations in McGowan: The Design Space, the Learning Lab, and the Co-working Suite. All appointments should report to the Learning Lab unless otherwise notified.
- The Design Space is McGowan 001, which is most directly accessed at 420 Calle Principal. It can also be accessed by walking through the Learning Lab and down the steps.
- The Learning Lab is on the first floor of McGowan, and you can reach it by entering McGowan on Pacific Street and heading to the right (around the back of McGowan 102). You can also enter at 420 Calle Principal and go up the stairs.
- The Co-working Suite is on the second floor of McGowan, MG 210. This is where the DLC’s Pacific Room is also located, so go straight there if you have reserved that room.
- We have grouped our areas of service in the DLC into 2 main categories. Please pick the one that best encompasses your need.
- Make a DLC Appointment—Choose this category for one-on-one help with our staff in the DLC. You can make appointments for help with Instructional Technology, Audio & Video recording and editing, Presentation & Graphic Design software, and Blogging & Web Tools.
- Reserve a DLC Space—Choose this category to reserve a recording booth, sign up for a DSp@ce Orientation, and for additional help that doesn’t fit in any of the other categories.
- Choose the service that best describes what you are looking for.
- When choosing who to work with pay special attention to the specific skills and software listed, to ensure that you choose the best fit for your needs. In the case of reserving a recording booth, keep in mind that it’s usually easiest to start and finish a project in the same booth.
- This displays a calendar that is specific to your chosen “employee.” You may have to go back a step and try to book with someone else if you cannot find a suitable time. If you would like to schedule more than 30 minutes, you can book two appointments back-to-back.
- Please explain as much as you can about the service you’re requesting. This will help us prepare to assist you as much as possible. After booking, you will receive an email confirmation with the details of your appointment.