Congratulations! You are preparing to take appointments! It’s a big step, and might seem a little scary, but just remember that none of us are “experts.” We are here to guide people, using our model of peer-to-peer teaching and learning.
What to do
Your task here is to set up your profile in SimplyBook, and make yourself available to take appointments through this online system.
- The first step is to gain access to the system. Email Melissa to get access.
- Once you have your username and password, log in at miisdlc.secure.simplybook.me.
- From here you should upload your picture, fill out your description, and connect yourself to the appropriate categories.
- Finally, set your weekly appointment availability. This can be customized by the specific day later on, such as if you are unable to make a shift, you can remove yourself for that one day.
- Take a screenshot of your “Service Provider” editing screen, as in the example, or copy the description you gave for yourself.
In order to complete this Tiny Gig
Upload your screenshot, or your SimplyBook profile picture to one of the following places:
- The DLC website Media
- Your personal website Media
- Google Drive
- Another space of your choice where your image can be viewable at a URL
Make sure the image is publicly available, and copy the public URL.
Click “Add My Gig” below.
Add a title to your Gig, and paste the URL to your screenshot or profile picture into the space provided. If it’s just your profile picture, paste your profile description in the box as well.
Example for "Get Ready to Take Appointments":
Ready to Complete This Gig?
After you do this gig, please share it so it can appear with other responses below. If your response exists at a public viewable URL, you can add the information directly to this site (it will appear pending moderator approval).